Arrival to Damascus Airport, Meet And assist then transfer to the hotel, Dinner and overnight
Damascus- old city
Breakfast in hotel. Full day visit of Damascus: the National Museum, the Omayyad Mosque, the Azem palace, the Tomb of Saladin, the Straight Street, the Window of St. Oaul And stroll in souk Hamidie, Lunch in old Damascus restaurant, in the evening panoramic view over Damascus from Mount Qassioun, dinner in Ahlaa Taleh restaurant, back to hotel and overnight
Damascus - Ma'aloula - Hama – Aleppo.
Breakfast in hotel, Check out, Departure to visit Ma'aloula and Hama city. Visit the Norias (waterwheel), Lunch at (Al Boustan) restaurant, then continuation to Aleppo city, Check in at hotel, free time, Dinner at (Maison Sissi), Back to hotel and over night
Aleppo – Damascus.
Breakfast in hotel, Visit the Saint Simeon Castle, Aleppo Castle, Omayyad Mosque, and famous Souk. Check out, lunch, back to Damascus city, arrival to hotel in Damascus, check in, free time, dinner and over night.
Arrival Ramtha Border Jerash Visit – Ajloun – City Tour Thin Transfer to Amman Hotel, for Dinner and Overnight.
Madaba, Mount Nebo
After Breakfast at Hotel, Drive to Madaba, Mount Nebo, continue Dead Sea for Two Hours Time for Relaxing and Swimming on the beach , then Proceed to Visit Kerak ,and Direct to Petra Hotel for Dinner and Overnight ..
Visit Petra, Wadi Rum
After Breakfast at Hotel, Visit Petra, then continue to Wadi Rum Visit (one hour jeep 4x4 ) back to Amman through the Desert High way for Dinner & Overnight.
After Breakfast at Hotel, Transfer to Queen Alia International Airport for Departure.
- Enjoy the panoramic views. Return to Amman, Jordan's capital, for a city tour. Visit the Citadel featuring a spectacular view over the hills and valleys of the capital, the temple of Hercules, the Ummayyad palace, a Byzantine church and the archaeological museum. Down the hill is the Roman theatre which seats 6,000 and the nearby Grand Hussein Mosque.
Madaba is famous for the unique mosaic map of the Holy Land, which can be found in Saint George's church floor.
Mount Nebo is the place where Moses looked over the Holy Land and the Dead Sea. That is the place where Moses was seen for the last time; therefore we consider this place as burial place for Moses. You can visit here the memorial church of Moses. If the sky is clear Jerusalem, Jericho and Bethlehem will meet your eye at the other side of the Dead Sea.
On the King’s Highway, where it could control all traffic from north and south
Petra no visit of Jordan will be complete without having seen the capital of the ancient Nabatean kingdom, Petra. The long-lost city of Petra, carved entirely by man into the rose-red sandstone rocks, puts your imagination to the test. It's a mystic and glorious place, an eternal tribute to a lost civilization. Petra was the central meeting point of the Nabatean spice routes which originated from the Persian Gulf, Western Arabia and the Red Sea. About two thousand years ago Petra became the capital of the Nabatean Empire. The city was so renowned that one of its kings, Aretas IV, is even mentioned in the Bible. The natural richness of the mountainous area combines in a superb way With the refined culture and massive architecture of the Nabateans, who carved their theatre, temples, façades, tombs, monasteries, houses and roads entirely into the rose-red sandstone rocks, No wonder UNESCO placed Petra on its World Heritage List.One enters Petra by passing the Siq, a deep and narrow gorge, at the end of which all of a sudden dramatically appears the most famous monument in Petra: al-Khazneh or the Treasury. Maybe you will recognize it as the stage of the final sequence of the movie 'Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade'. But the Treasury is just the start. Walking and climbing in Petra hundreds of buildings carved in stone and eroded through the centuries into fabulous multi-coloured walls will be revealed to you.Dead Sea
is one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes on earth. It lies on the western frontier of Jordan and is well-known to be the lowest spot on earth, 400 meters below sea level. The unusually salty and mineral rich water, the rich black mud along the shoreline, the thermal mineral springs are healing both for your body and your soul. They have attracted kings, emperors, traders and prophets since antiquity.
• Meet and assist by Our Representative at Damascus Airport upon arrival and meet & assist at Queen Alia International Airport on Departure day ..
• 3 nights at 3 stars in Damascus Hotel at HB Basis
• 1 night at 3 stars Hotel in Aleppo at HB Basis
• 2 Night’s Accommodation in 4 Stars Hotel in Amman H/B Basis.
• 1 Night’s Accommodation 4 Stars HB Basis
• Transportation in a Modern Air-Conditioned car with English speaking
• Entrance fees to all mentioned sites.
• Horse riding for 800 meters in Petra.
• Departure Tax at SYRIA Border upon arrival to Jordan
• Personal Expenses.
• Flight Tickets from home.
• Anything not mentioned in the Program.
• Tips for Guides and Drivers & Restaurants.